Do you dread looking at your calendar because it’s overflowing?
Do you wish more people at your company would understand the word “agenda?”
Are you sick and tired of spending all day in meetings and you get home feeling like you accomplished nothing?
Ten reasons why useless meetings suck:
1. They waste our limited time.
2. They waste our limited mental focus.
3. They don’t move projects forward. (And might move them backward.)
4. They put us in bad moods — before, during, and after.
5. People are more likely to lash out during the meeting b/c they are so FRUSTRATED.
6. We leave feeling mentally and physically drained.
7. We leave with absolutely NO idea what the next steps are.
8. We’ll need to have the SAME meeting AGAIN.
9. We feel the negative effects the rest of the day and maybe even longer.
10. We KNOW meetings don’t HAVE to suck.
Useless meetings suck. Wasting time sucks. Put the two together and you have a recipe for counter-productive frustration, broken projects, broken relationships, and possibly broken objects.
Imagine what it would feel like if you fixed your meetings. Imagine a world where you go to fewer meetings.
Imagine a world where ALL of your meetings begin with a clear agenda and end with clear next steps.
In this world, people respect you. Trust you. They listen to your suggestions more often. They would thank you for restoring sanity AND for finally moving projects forward.
Instead of leaving meetings feeling like they sucked up every last bit of your energy, you leave PUMPED and ready to tackle the next challenge.
So let’s fix meetings!
But I’m not gonna lie, it’s not easy.
If it were easy, you would have figured it out already.
Fixing your meetings takes time, energy, and a proven SYSTEM shown to you by experts who have been there, done that, and have helped hundreds of other tech managers re-claim their meetings — and their careers!
That’s who we are at The People Stack.
We give you the systems, strategies, and support to build awesome meetings & teams while you add so much measurable value at work, you FINALLY get recognized for the smart work you’re doing every day.
And you command a premium salary of at least $200k/year.
Want to learn more about how we can help you upgrade your tech career? Check out our webinar today at thepeoplestack.com/webinar